The post Young Serial Entrepreneur: David Zamarin Sold His First Startup Lick Your Sole At 15, Now He Is Founder And CEO Of Detrapel was republished on listenupshow.com
Technology Software Application Entrepreneur
Jeremiah Joseph De Leon, Founder, Align App
What we will discuss on today’s show:
Technology software application entrepreneur Jeremiah Joseph De Leon is CEO and Co-Founder of Align App.
He says, “It’s not about what you can do; it’s about who you know.” but “its who knows you.”
Growing up in foster care and how he calls his mobile app the tinder for entrepreneurs.
· The ability to generate great ideas, making connections to move forward but the importance of executing.
· Creating a product to give to anyone.
The release of their Mobile App this July, 2016 that uses geolocation to match with the exact people you need to make your startup dreams a reality.
· Their goal accelerate innovation globally by connecting entrepreneurs.
· How is the App Easy, Fast and Rewarding
· what it means to find your why.
· We explore Jeremiah’s personal story, the mission of the Align company, lessons he has learned that we all can learn from.
Discuss Success, issues he faces a long with their challenges and how to deal with them – We explore several entertaining points during our lightening round and staying in touch.
Now onto the show
Jeremiah Joseph De Leon – Jeremiah is the CEO and Co-Founder of Align
The full show and all the links can be found at mitchellchadrow.com/show023
1) What one thing Contributes most to your success
2. Personal Story – Tell us a little bit about your background and how it ties in to how you are helping people today.
how does why give purpose and meaning, how why inspires.
how he Inspires people to never give up, no matter
how everyone should make their dreams a reality.
discuss his philosophy of the greatest hope was within myself
he was the only one with the key to my future the whole time.
Life taught him to pivot, adapt to new ideas and perspectives.
he utilized people and resources to attain outcomes that were thought impossible for him
Life has taught him the art of networking. Life has made him who he is today an entrepreneur.
3. Tell us about the mission and vision for Align
4. What are the reoccurring themes that you experience as an aspiring entrepreneur that you can summarize for the benefit of other aspiring, startups looking for help and resourcesto either startup, and grow a business or get experience as an intern or find a job.
5. What do you think are the most common mistakes other startups or entrepreneurs or students interested in business make that delay or prevent their success?
6. Can you give us some of the essential understandings entrepreneurs/students need to have the proper mindset to deal with the daily challenges they face?
7. Where does the drive come from to be successful and to make a difference in this world.
8. Tell us about your ACHIEVEMENTS
9. Resources for other aspiring entrepreneurs to start their own business – from UD or other things you have used
10. When did you discover you were a business leaders/that you wanted to help other members and be resourceful
11. tells us about a challenging moment as a business leader / (owner or entrepreneur)
12. failure that has influenced and shaped you to who you are today
Your biggest failure?
Fast Round – sponsored by
Looking for special resources to help start a business, generate ideas or help gain employment there are free premium resources atmitchellchadrow.com – Newsletter, Subscribe for Your Free Premium Resources
mitchellchadrow.com/incfile – to Start Your Business, LLC, S Corporation, C Corporation or a Non-Profit.
1) Best business advice that your organization has received at one of your events / If you had a bill board and could put anything on it what would it be –
2) Next the “audible inspirational book” which is sponsored by mitchellchadrow.com/audible – name a book that has helped you in either business family or life
3) What flaws have turned out to be strengths
4) App that you use to help you in business, family or life
5) A quote or mantra that you use to inspire and motivate
6) Less than $100 purchase that has impacted your life the most –
7) Fun fact:
8) Worse advice being given to young entrepreneurs today –
10) When you think of the word successful what first name comes to your mind
11) What kind of systems do you have in your life
12) Two years from now what are you doing?
How can people get in contact with you:
The post Young Serial Entrepreneur: David Zamarin Sold His First Startup Lick Your Sole At 15, Now He Is Founder And CEO Of Detrapel was first published mitchellchadrow.com